YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION ON YOUR ACE GIFTS & CARDS ACCOUNT
Ace Gifts & Cards is a mail-order catalogue business run by Express Gifts. It offers a wide variety of products including and wrap, gifts, gadgets, toys, confectionery, household and electrical goods.
It developed from its humble beginnings in 1962 when it specialised in the provision of predominantly paper products sold through to a mail-order catalogue.
Express Gifts runs Ace Gift and Cards catalogue, which you may be familiar with and also includes Studio, Webb Ivory, Miller Fundraising and Pendle Vale. Express Gifts Limited is the home shopping catalogue division of Findel Plc.
Ace Gifts and Cards Catalogue Credit Accounts
As with the vast majority of catalogues, Ace Gifts & Cards offers a credit account to pay for purchases. These accounts are subject to credit checks and enable you to pay for purchases over an extended period of time.
PPI was often added onto these credit accounts and may have been mis-sold to you. It’s possible that PPI wasn’t appropriate for your circumstances or you may not have been told that it was added.
If this was the case then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Ace Gifts and Cards PPI Claim
Before making a claim for mis-sold PPI, find out if your Ace Gifts & Cards catalogue account had PPI attached to it. This applies to both the online catalogue facility and the more traditional paper catalogue.
Many did not carefully read the small print of the account terms and conditions, and PPI was often included to accounts without being brought to the customer’s attention. It was also often added as an afterthought, and you may have received a letter telling you that the product had been added to the account.
Grounds on Which PPI May Have Been Mis-sold by Ace Gifts and Cards
- You were not made aware by Ace Gifts & Cards that you were being sold PPI on your account.
- You were told by Ace Gifts & Cards that having the PPI policy was compulsory requirement.
- Ace Gifts & Cards did not check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy
- You were led to believe by Ace Gifts & Cards that you needed to buy PPI from them to be accepted for the catalogue account.
- Ace Gifts & Cards didn’t check to see if you already had this type of insurance cover through your employer or another policy.
- You believed Ace Gifts & Cards sold you the wrong insurance product.
- Your employment status was not checked by Ace Gifts & Cards to ensure you were not self-employed, unemployed or retired as PPI does not cover these.
- Ace Gifts & Cards didn’t check if you had any pre-existing medical conditions before selling you the cover.
- Ace Gifts & Cards has already been fined and or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Ace Gifts & Cards?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry – at PPIClaims.com we can find out if you bought PPI on any previous products or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry, we can check if you had PPI with Ace Gifts & Cards for free.
How to start your PPI claim with Ace Gifts & Cards?
To get your PPI claim underway we’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with Ace Gifts & Cards on your behalf as quickly as possible.
- To start your PPI claim we first need to establish if you had PPI on your Ace Gifts & catalogue account. To start your Free PPI check with Ace Gifts & Cards complete our online form with your contact details.
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by Ace Gifts & Cards?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Ace Gifts & Cards which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the Plevin ruling on your PPI policy, please complete our online High Commission PPI Check check.