YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION ON YOUR GRATTAN ACCOUNT
Grattan is operated by the Otto Group and offers clothing for men and women, as well as household products and outdoors goods.
Grattan Catalogue Credit Accounts
As with the vast majority of catalogues, Grattan offers a credit account to pay for purchases. These accounts are subject to credit checks and enable you to pay for purchases over an extended period of time.
PPI was often added onto these credit accounts and may have been mis-sold to you. It’s possible that PPI wasn’t appropriate for your circumstances or you may not have been told that it was added.
If this was the case then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Grattan PPI Claim
Before making a claim for mis-sold PPI, find out if your Grattan catalogue account had PPI attached to it. This applies to both the online catalogue facility and the more traditional paper catalogue.
Many did not carefully read the small print of the account terms and conditions, and PPI was often included to accounts without being brought to the customer’s attention. It was also often added as an afterthought, and you may have received a letter telling you that the product had been added to the account.
Grounds on Which PPI May Have Been Mis-sold by Grattan
- You were not made aware by Grattan that you were being sold PPI on your account.
- You were told by Grattan that having the PPI policy was compulsory requirement.
- Grattan did not check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- You were led to believe by Grattan that you needed to buy PPI from them to be accepted for the catalogue account.
- Grattan didn’t check to see if you already had this type of insurance cover through your employer or another policy.
- You believed Grattan sold you the wrong insurance product.
- Grattan did not check your employment status to ensure you were not self-employed, unemployed or retired as PPI does not cover these.
- Grattan didn’t check if you had any pre-existing medical conditions before selling you the cover.
- Grattan has already been fined and or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Grattan?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry, we can check if you had PPI with Grattan catalogue for free.
How to start your PPI claim with Grattan?
To get your PPI claim underway we’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with Grattan on your behalf as quickly as possible.
- To start your PPI claim we first need to establish if you had PPI on your Grattan catalogue account. To start your Free PPI check with Grattan complete our online form with your contact details.
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by Grattan?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Grattan which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy, please complete our online High Commission PPI Check check.