YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION ON YOUR SHAPELY FIGURES ACCOUNT
Shapely Figures was a catalogue operated by JD Williams specialising in lingerie for the fuller figure with sizes from 34 – 56, cup sizes A – JJ.
Shapely Figures Catalogue Credit Accounts
As with the vast majority of catalogues, Shapely Figures offers a credit account to pay for purchases. These accounts are subject to credit checks and enable you to pay for purchases over an extended period of time.
PPI was often added onto these credit accounts and may have been mis-sold to you. It’s possible that PPI wasn’t appropriate for your circumstances or you may not have been told that it was added.
If this was the case then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Shapely Figures PPI Claim
Before making a claim for mis-sold PPI, find out if your Shapely Figures catalogue account had PPI attached to it. This applies to both the online catalogue facility and the more traditional paper catalogue.
Many did not carefully read the small print of the account terms and conditions, and PPI was often included to accounts without being brought to the customer’s attention. It was also often added as an afterthought, and you may have received a letter telling you that the product had been added to the account.
Grounds on Which PPI May Have Been Mis-sold by Shapely Figures
- You were not made aware by Shapely Figures that you were being sold PPI on your account.
- You were told by Shapely Figures that having the PPI policy was compulsory requirement.
- Shapely Figures did not check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- You were led to believe by Shapely Figures that you needed to buy PPI from them to be accepted for the catalogue account.
- Shapely Figures didn’t check to see if you already had this type of insurance cover through your employer or another policy.
- You believed Shapely Figures sold you the wrong insurance product.
- Shapely Figures did not check your employment status to ensure you were not self-employed, unemployed or retired as PPI does not cover these.
- Shapely Figures didn’t check if you had any pre-existing medical conditions before selling you the cover.
- Shapely Figures has already been fined and or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Shapely Figures?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry, we can check if you had PPI with Shapely Figures catalogue for free.
How to start your PPI claim with Shapely Figures?
To get your PPI claim underway we’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with Shapely Figures on your behalf as quickly as possible.
- To start your PPI claim we first need to establish if you had PPI on your Shapely Figures catalogue account. To start your Free PPI check with Shapely Figures complete our online form with your contact details.
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by Shapely Figures?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Shapely Figures which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy, please complete our online High Commission PPI Check check.