YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION ON YOUR THE VALUE CATALOGUE ACCOUNT
The Value Catalogue was owned J.D. Williams Co. Ltd and has since ceased trading.
The Value Catalogue Catalogue Credit Accounts
As with the vast majority of catalogues, The Value Catalogue offers a credit account to pay for purchases. These accounts are subject to credit checks and enable you to pay for purchases over an extended period of time.
PPI was often added onto these credit accounts and may have been mis-sold to you. It’s possible that PPI wasn’t appropriate for your circumstances or you may not have been told that it was added.
If this was the case then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
The Value Catalogue PPI Claim
Before making a claim for mis-sold PPI, find out if your The Value Catalogue catalogue account had PPI attached to it. This applies to both the online catalogue facility and the more traditional paper catalogue.
Many did not carefully read the small print of the account terms and conditions, and PPI was often included to accounts without being brought to the customer’s attention. It was also often added as an afterthought, and you may have received a letter telling you that the product had been added to the account.
Grounds on Which PPI May Have Been Mis-sold by The Value Catalogue
- You were not made aware by The Value Catalogue that you were being sold PPI on your account.
- You were told by The Value Catalogue that having the PPI policy was compulsory requirement.
- The Value Catalogue did not check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- You were led to believe by The Value Catalogue that you needed to buy PPI from them to be accepted for the catalogue account.
- The Value Catalogue didn’t check to see if you already had this type of insurance cover through your employer or another policy.
- You believed The Value Catalogue sold you the wrong insurance product.
- The Value Catalogue did not check your employment status to ensure you were not self-employed, unemployed or retired as PPI does not cover these.
- The Value Catalogue didn’t check if you had any pre-existing medical conditions before selling you the cover.
- The Value Catalogue has already been fined and or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with The Value Catalogue?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry, we can check if you had PPI with The Value Catalogue for free.
How to start your PPI claim with The Value Catalogue?
To get your PPI claim underway we’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with The Value Catalogue on your behalf as quickly as possible.
- To start your PPI claim we first need to establish if you had PPI on your The Value Catalogue account. To start your Free PPI check with The Value Catalogue complete our online form with your contact details.
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by The Value Catalogue?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with The Value Catalogue which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy, please complete our online High Commission PPI Check check.