YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION ON YOUR THE X CATALOGUE STORE ACCOUNT
The X Catalogue Store Catalogue Credit Accounts
As with the vast majority of catalogues, The X Catalogue Store offers a credit account to pay for purchases. These accounts are subject to credit checks and enable you to pay for purchases over an extended period of time.
PPI was often added onto these credit accounts and may have been mis-sold to you. It’s possible that PPI wasn’t appropriate for your circumstances or you may not have been told that it was added.
If this was the case then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
The X Catalogue Store PPI Claim
Before making a claim for mis-sold PPI, find out if your The X Catalogue Store catalogue account had PPI attached to it. This applies to both the online catalogue facility and the more traditional paper catalogue.
Many did not carefully read the small print of the account terms and conditions, and PPI was often included to accounts without being brought to the customer’s attention. It was also often added as an afterthought, and you may have received a letter telling you that the product had been added to the account.
Grounds on Which PPI May Have Been Mis-sold by The X Catalogue Store
- You were not made aware by The X Catalogue Store that you were being sold PPI on your account.
- You were told by The X Catalogue Store that having the PPI policy was compulsory requirement.
- The X Catalogue Store did not check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- You were led to believe by The X Catalogue Store that you needed to buy PPI from them to be accepted for the catalogue account.
- The X Catalogue Store didn’t check to see if you already had this type of insurance cover through your employer or another policy.
- You believed The X Catalogue Store sold you the wrong insurance product.
- The X Catalogue Store did not check your employment status to ensure you were not self-employed, unemployed or retired as PPI does not cover these.
- The X Catalogue Store didn’t check if you had any pre-existing medical conditions before selling you the cover.
- The X Catalogue Store has already been fined and or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with The X Catalogue Store?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with The X Catalogue Store catalogue.
How to start your PPI claim with The X Catalogue Store?
Plevin Ruling – Making a High Commission PPI Claim with The X Catalogue Store?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with The X Catalogue Store which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Learn more about High Commission PPI claims.