Based on the information you’ve provided us with today, we wouldn’t be able to make a PPI claim on your behalf. If you want to know more please call us on 0333 443 9158.
Start your Free PPI Check** Online
To continue with your free PPI check** online today, simply complete the form below and you should receive a cover letter and the form(s) of authority required for your PPI Check within 5 working days.
Before continuing, please ensure you read the below carefully and check the box to confirm you’re happy to proceed.
- After submitting your details on the form, you should receive a cover letter and the form(s) of authority required for your PPI Check within 5 working days.
- When you receive these, please read them carefully, sign and date and return them to us. By signing the form(s) of authority you authorise Gladstone Brookes to act on your behalf and agree to our terms and conditions which will be provided with the forms you receive.
- This service is a FREE, standalone service with no obligation to other services which may be subsequently offered. You are entitled to cancel this PPI Check service agreement at any point.
- Please be aware that you are able to enquire about PPI directly yourself. However, The PPI Check is a free service to determine your PPI status, we will submit your PPI Check request to your lender via their pre-submission process. If the lender confirms your belief that you have PPI, we will call you with a view to putting in a formal complaint to the lender.
- On average we receive a response back from the lender within 6 weeks of sending the PPI Check to them. If your check doesn’t show PPI we will advise you of this and close the case. If your check shows PPI is or may be present on any agreements with your lender, we will contact you with a view of putting a PPI Claim forward for you.
- We are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator, in respect of claims management activities. In addition we’re a member of the Professional Financial Claims Association, and you can view their code online. We are also registered with the Information Commissioners Office, so your details will be processed in line with the Data Protection Act.
You must confirm that you have read the above in order to continue with your free PPI check**
I have read the above and am happy to continue with my free PPI check**
Before we get Started…
The reason we ask is because upon making any PPI Claim if you do have any sort of arrears, any refund gained could be used to clear those arrears.
If somebody is already looking into this then it is likely that you will be liable for their fees, we don’t want you to be subjected to 2 sets of fees.
PPI was always meant to be an optional policy, if it has been added on without your knowledge or consent then you may have been mis-sold. We have many examples of clients who weren’t sure if they have paid PPI but ended up receiving a refund, hence why we offer our clients a check.
The reason we ask is if you have used the insurances, the claim we pursure may be unsuccessful, so we would not pursue this if your lender came back to us and confirmed this was the case.
Based on the information you have provided, we would not be able to take your claim on at this time. Read above for more information.
Your Basic Information
We need any previous names you may have been registered under when taking out the agreements you want us to check.
Phone number too long. Please enter a valid phone number.
Phone number too short. Please enter a valid phone number.
Please fill in all required fields in red above in order to continue.
Do any of the accounts you want us to investigate have a joint account holder?
For cases in joint names we need information for the second account holder. If any of your accounts come back as being in joint names and we only have 1 claimants signature, this could delay the process as the bank may request further signatures for authority.
Joint Claimant Information
We need any previous names the joint claimant may have been registered under when taking out the agreements you want us to check.
Please enter your current address, and – if you lived at a different address when taking out any account you want us to investigate – please provide details when prompted to enter previous addresses.
We need your current address so that we can post your documents to you. If you have lived at the same address since opening all accounts, you won’t need to provide previous addresses at this stage.
You must at least provide your current address in order to continue with your free PPI check**.
Lender 1 Information
Please provider lender information below.
We require an account number or registration number in order to check if PPI was attached to this product, without this we will be unable to take on this lender.
Due to the date you have advised that your product was taken out, this is unfortunately not something we can take on, as a business.
Please correct errors or fill in required fields above in order to continue.
We have received your details and a PPI pack will be sent out to you soon.
Please sign the documents in the pack and return it to us as soon as possible.
We cannot continue your case until we have received the signed documents in your PPI pack. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 0333 443 9158. The sooner we receive your completed pack, the sooner we can continue with your PPI case.