YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM ACF CAR FINANCE
Many consumers may have been mis-sold PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) on their car finance agreements by ACF Car Finance, PPI may have been added to a customer’s policy by ACF Car Finance.
Grounds PPI may have been mis-sold to Consumers:
- You were unaware that you were being sold the insurance by ACF Car Finance?
- ACF Car Finance told you that the PPI policy purchase was compulsory?
- ACF Car Finance did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy?
- ACF Car Finance told me PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale?
- ACF Car Finance advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy?
- I believe I was sold the wrong product by ACF Car Finance?
- I was self-employed, unemployed or retired at the time of taking the motor finance
- I had pre-existing medical conditions which were not taken into account by ACF Car Finance?
- ACF Car Finance have already been fined or are facing PPI queries?
How to Make a Motor Finance PPI Complaint with ACF Car Finance?
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has set a deadline of 29 August 2019, by which time all PPI complaints will need to have been submitted. After this date, customers will lose the right to have their complaint assessed by us, or the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you have previously received a letter from ACF Car Finance outlining potential concerns about the way PPI may have been sold to you, then you may have less time, so it is important to act as soon as possible.
Please be assured that by checking or complaining about PPI, neither your relationship with ACF Car Finance, nor your credit score will be adversely affected in any way.
If you have a concern about how your PPI Policy was sold, it’s easy for you to contact us directly to discuss and start your FREE PPI check.
We understand consumers may require different levels of assistance and are committed to making a PPI check and claim as simple as possible. Our process has been designed to make it as easy as possible for everyone wishing to make a complaint.
Here’s what you need to do:
We’d like to discuss the details of your case with you so your complaint can be lodged to ACF Car Finance as quickly as possible.
You can call our dedicated number for PPI claims on 0333 443 9158.
- You can also start your Free PPI check process by using our online form and completing the required information.
- To check if you have held a PPI policy with ACF Car Finance, please complete our online FREE PPI Check Form.
If your PPI claim has been Rejected
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with ACF Car Finance which was not upheld, and you wish to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged on your PPI policy, please complete our online PPI Commission Form.