YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM ADVANTAGE FINANCE
Many consumers may have been mis-sold PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) on their car finance agreements from Advantage Finance, PPI may have been added to a customer’s policy by Advantage Finance.
Grounds on which PPI may have been mis-sold by Advantage Finance
- You were unaware that you were being sold the PPI Insurance by Advantage Finance?
- Advantage Finance did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy?
- Advantage Finance told me PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale?
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy?
- I believe I was sold the wrong insurance product by Advantage Finance?
- Advantage Finance told you that the PPI policy purchase was compulsory?
- I was self-employed, unemployed or retired at the time of taking the motor finance
- Advantage Finance advised that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the finance
- I had pre-existing medical conditions which meant I could not claim on my PPI policy?
- Advantage Finance have already been fined or are facing PPI queries?
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Advantage Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry, we can check if you had PPI with Advantage Finance for free.
How to start your PPI claim with Advantage Finance?
To get your PPI claim underway we’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with Advantage Finance on your behalf as quickly as possible.
- To start your PPI claim we first need to establish if you had PPI on your Advantage Finance car finance account. To start your Free PPI check with Advantage Finance complete our online form with your contact details.
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by Advantage Finance?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Advantage Finance which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy, please complete our online High Commission PPI Check check.
Motor finance providers facing PPI claims:
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Advantage Finance which was not upheld, and you wish to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged on your PPI policy, please complete our online PPI Commission Form.