YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM BMW FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Many consumers may have been mis-sold PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) on their car finance agreements by BMW Financial Services, PPI may have been added to a customer’s policy by BMW Financial Services.
Grounds PPI was mis-sold to Consumers
- You were unaware that you were being sold the insurance by BMW Financial Services?
- BMW Financial Services did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy?
- BMW Financial Services told me PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale?
- BMW Financial Services advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy?
- I believe I was sold the wrong product by BMW Financial Services?
- I was self-employed, unemployed or retired at the time of taking the motor finance.
- I had pre-existing medical conditions.
- BMW Financial Services have already been fined or are facing PPI queries?
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with BMW Financial Services?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with BMW Financial Services.
How to start your PPI claim with BMW Financial Services?
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by BMW Financial Services?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with BMW Financial Services which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Read more about High Commission PPI Claims.