YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM BMW FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Many consumers may have been mis-sold PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) on their car finance agreements by BMW Financial Services, PPI may have been added to a customer’s policy by BMW Financial Services.
Grounds PPI was mis-sold to Consumers
- You were unaware that you were being sold the insurance by BMW Financial Services?
- BMW Financial Services did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy?
- BMW Financial Services told me PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale?
- BMW Financial Services advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy?
- I believe I was sold the wrong product by BMW Financial Services?
- I was self-employed, unemployed or retired at the time of taking the motor finance.
- I had pre-existing medical conditions.
- BMW Financial Services have already been fined or are facing PPI queries?
How to Make a Motor Finance PPI Complaint?
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has set a deadline of 29 August 2019, by which time all PPI complaints will need to have been submitted. After this date, customers will lose the right to have their complaint assessed by us, or the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you have previously received a letter from BMW Financial Servcies outlining potential concerns about the way PPI may have been sold to you, then you may have less time, so it is important to act as soon as possible.
Please be assured that by checking or complaining about PPI, neither your relationship with BMW Financial Services, nor your credit score will be adversely affected in any way.
If you have a concern about how your PPI Policy was sold, it’s easy for you to contact us directly to discuss and start your FREE PPI check.
We understand consumers may require different levels of assistance and are committed to making a PPI check and claim as simple as possible. Our process has been designed to make it as easy as possible for everyone wishing to make a complaint.
Here’s what you need to do
- Start your Free PPI check process by using our online form and completing the required information; or
- Call us on 0333 443 9158.
If your PPI claim has been Rejected
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with BMW Financial Services which was not upheld, and you wish to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged on your PPI policy, please complete our online PPI Commission Form.