YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM CARLYLE FINANCE
Many consumers may have been mis-sold PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) on their motor finance agreements from Carlyle Finance, where PPI may have been added to a customer’s policy by Carlyle Finance.
Grounds on which PPI may have been mis-sold by Carlyle Finance:
- You were unaware that you were being sold the PPI insurance by Carlyle Finance.
- Carlyle Finance did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy.
- Carlyle Finance told me PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale.
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy.
- I believe I was sold the wrong insurance product by Carlyle Finance.
- I was self-employed, unemployed or retired at the time of taking the motor finance.
- I had pre-existing medical conditions which meant I could not claim on my PPI policy.
- Carlyle Finance have already been fined or are facing PPI queries.
- Carlyle Finance advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Carlyle Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry, we can check if you had PPI with Carlyle Finance for free.
How to start your PPI claim with Carlyle Finance?
To get your PPI claim underway we’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with Carlyle Finance on your behalf as quickly as possible.
- To start your PPI claim we first need to establish if you had PPI on your Carlyle Finance car finance account. To start your Free PPI check with Carlyle Finance complete our online form with your contact details.
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by Carlyle Finance?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Carlyle Finance which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy, please complete our online High Commission PPI Check check.