YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM FORD CREDIT
Getting a loan to fund big purchases like buying a car for example has become very common. However, what has transpired is that some consumers may have been mis-sold PPI with the car finance taken out with Ford Credit.
How was PPI mis-sold?
Ways in which PPI may have been mis-sold to customers include:
- You were not made aware by Ford Credit that you were being sold PPI?
- You were told by Ford Credit that having the PPI policy was compulsory?
- Did Ford Credit check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- Were you led to believe by Ford Credit that you need to buy PPI from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance?
- Ford Credit didn’t check to see if I already had this type of insurance cover through my employer or another policy?
- I believe Ford Credit sold me the wrong product.
- At the time of taking out the PPI I was self-employed, unemployed or retired.
- The Ford Credit didn’t check if I had pre-existing medical conditions.
- Ford Credit has already been fined or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Ford Credit?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry, we can check if you had PPI with Ford Credit for free.
How to start your PPI claim with Ford Credit?
To get your PPI claim underway we’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with Ford Credit on your behalf as quickly as possible.
- To start your PPI claim we first need to establish if you had PPI on your Ford Credit car finance account. To start your Free PPI check with Ford Credit complete our online form with your contact details.
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by Ford Credit?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Ford Credit which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy, please complete our online High Commission PPI Check check.