YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM FORD CREDIT
Getting a loan to fund big purchases like buying a car for example has become very common. However, what has transpired is that some consumers may have been mis-sold PPI with the car finance taken out with Ford Credit.
How was PPI mis-sold?
Ways in which PPI may have been mis-sold to customers include:
- You were not made aware by Ford Credit that you were being sold PPI?
- You were told by Ford Credit that having the PPI policy was compulsory?
- Did Ford Credit check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- Were you led to believe by Ford Credit that you need to buy PPI from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance?
- Ford Credit didn’t check to see if I already had this type of insurance cover through my employer or another policy?
- I believe Ford Credit sold me the wrong product.
- At the time of taking out the PPI I was self-employed, unemployed or retired.
- The Ford Credit didn’t check if I had pre-existing medical conditions.
- Ford Credit has already been fined or is facing PPI queries.
How Do I Make a Motor Finance PPI Complaint?
is important to make a PPI claim as soon as possible. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has set a deadline of 29 August 2019, which all complaints should be submitted by. Customers lose the right to pursue a claim using the FCA or the Financial Ombudsman Service after this date. Claims can still however, be pursued through the civil courts.
If you have a live finance agreement with PPI and wish to make a claim, you can do so without there being any detrimental effect on your relationship with Ford Credit or your credit score being affected.
At PPIClaims.com, we offer a simple check and claim process where our efficient team of claim handlers will make it as easy as possible for anyone who would like to claim.
Here’s what you need to do next
We’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with Ford Credit as quickly as possible.
- Start your FREE PPI CHECK by using our online form. Completing the required information will help to establish if you have held a policy with Ford Credit; or
- Call our dedicated number for PPI claims on 0333 443 9158; or
- Complete our online claim form to start your claim.
Had a claim rejected?
If you’ve submitted a mis-sold PPI complaint to Ford Credit that was not upheld, you can raise another complaint with the same lender based on undisclosed commission charges following the Plevin ruling. Please complete our High Commission Refund form.