ARE YOU OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM HITACHI CAPITAL?
Getting a loan to fund big purchases like buying a car for example has become very common. However, what has transpired is that some consumers may have been mis-sold PPI with the car finance taken out with Hitachi Capital.
How was PPI mis-sold?
Ways in which PPI may have been mis-sold to customers include:
- You were not made aware by Hitachi Capital that you were being sold PPI?
- Did Hitachi Capital check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- Did Hitachi Capital say purchasing the PPI was compulsory at the point of sale?
- Were you led to believe by Hitachi Capital that you need to buy PPI from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance?
- Hitachi Capital didn’t check to see if I already had this type of insurance cover through my employer or another policy?
- I believe Hitachi Capital sold me the wrong product.
- At the time of taking out the PPI I was self-employed, unemployed or retired.
- The Hitachi Capital didn’t check if I had pre-existing medical conditions.
- Hitachi Capital has already been fined or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Hitachi Capital?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with Hitachi Capital.
How to start your PPI claim with Hitachi Capital?
Plevin Ruling – High Commission PPI Claim with Hitachi Capital
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Hitachi Capital which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Read more about High Commission PPI Claims.