ARE YOU OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM HONDA FINANCE?
Getting a loan from banks and other lenders to fund big purchases like buying a car has become a common form of financing over the 30 years. Millions of consumers were also sold PPI along with their car finance agreements and many may have been mis-sold PPI by finance providers such as Honda Finance.
Grounds on which PPI may have been mis-sold by Honda Finance
- You were unaware that you were being sold the PPI Insurance by Honda Finance.
- Honda Finance did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy.
- Honda Finance told me PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale.
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy.
- I believe I was sold the wrong insurance product by Honda Finance.
- I was self-employed, unemployed or retired at the time of taking the motor finance.
- I had pre-existing medical conditions which meant I could not claim on my PPI policy.
- Honda Finance have already been fined or are facing PPI queries.
- Honda Finance advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Honda Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with Honda Finance.
How to start your PPI claim with Honda Finance?
Plevin Ruling – Making a High Commission PPI Claim with Honda Finance
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Honda Finance which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy, please complete our online High Commission PPI Check check.