YOU MAY BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES
Getting a loan to fund big purchases like buying a car has become a common form of finance for many. However, what has transpired is that some consumers may have been mis-sold PPI with the car finance taken out with Lexus Financial Services.
How was PPI may have been mis-sold by Lexus Financial Services?
Ways in which PPI may have been mis-sold to customers include:
- You were not made aware by Lexus Financial Services that you were being sold PPI?
- You were told by Lexus Financial Services that having the PPI policy was compulsory?
- Did Lexus Financial Services check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- Were you led to believe by Lexus Financial Services that you need to buy PPI from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance?
- Lexus Financial Services didn’t check to see if I already had this type of insurance cover through my employer or another policy?
- I believe Lexus Financial Services sold me the wrong product.
- At the time of taking out the PPI I was self-employed, unemployed or retired.
- The Lexus Financial Services didn’t check if I had pre-existing medical conditions.
- Lexus Financial Services has already been fined or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Lexus Financial Services?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with Lexus Financial Services.
How to start your PPI claim with Lexus Financial Services?
Plevin Ruling – Making a High Commission PPI Claim with Lexus Financial Services
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Lexus Financial Services which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Read more about High Commission PPI Claims.