YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM MOTONOVO FINANCE
Many consumers may have been mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) on their motor finance agreements from MotoNovo Finance.
Grounds on which PPI may have been mis-sold by MotoNovo Finance
- You were unaware that you were being sold the PPI Insurance by MotoNovo Finance.
- MotoNovo Finance did not check if you had any exclusions that made it impossible to claim on the PPI policy.
- MotoNovo Finance told you the PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale.
- You did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of you employment or another policy.
- You believed you were sold the wrong insurance product by MotoNovo Finance.
- You were self-employed, unemployed or retired at the time of taking the motor finance.
- You had pre-existing medical conditions which meant you could not claim on the PPI policy.
- MotoNovo Finance have already been fined or are facing PPI enquiries.
- MotoNovo Finance advised that you must buy a policy from the same provider as the loan, to be accepted for the motor finance.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with MotoNovo Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry, we can check if you had PPI with MotoNovo Finance for free.
How to start your PPI claim with MotoNovo Finance?
To get your PPI claim underway we’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with MotoNovo Finance on your behalf as quickly as possible.
- To start your PPI claim we first need to establish if you had PPI on your MotoNovo Finance car finance account. To start your Free PPI check with MotoNovo Finance complete our online form with your contact details.
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by MotoNovo Finance?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with MotoNovo Finance which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy, please complete our online High Commission PPI Check check.
Motor finance providers facing PPI claims:
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with MotoNovo Finance which was not upheld, and you wish to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged on your PPI policy, please complete our online PPI Commission refund form.