YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM FIRST NATIONAL MOTOR FINANCE.
Many consumers may have been mis-sold PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) on their car finance agreements from National Motor Finance, PPI may have been added to a customer’s policy by National Motor Finance.
Grounds on which PPI may have been mis-sold by First National Motor Finance
- You were unaware that you were being sold the PPI Insurance by First National Motor Finance.
- First National Motor Finance did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy.
- First National Motor Finance told me PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale.
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy.
- I believe I was sold the wrong insurance product by First National Motor Finance.
- I was self-employed, unemployed or retired at the time of taking the motor finance.
- I had pre-existing medical conditions which meant I could not claim on my PPI policy.
- First National Motor Finance have already been fined or are facing PPI queries.
- First National Motor Finance advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with First National Motor Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with First National Motor Finance.
How to start your PPI claim with First National Motor Finance?
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by First National Motor Finance?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with First National Motor Finance which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Read more about High Commission PPI Claims.