YOU MAY BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM NORTHRIDGE FINANCE
Getting a loan to fund big purchases like cars, has become very common over the last three decades. However, with this rise what’s also transpired is that many of these consumers may have also been mis-sold PPI with their car loan agreements by finance providers such as Northridge Finance.
How was PPI mis-sold to Consumers?
Ways in which PPI may have been mis-sold to customers include:
- You were not made aware by Northridge Finance that you were being sold PPI?
- Were you told by Northridge Finance that having the PPI policy was compulsory?
- Did Northridge Finance check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- Had you been led to believe by Northridge Finance that you need to buy PPI from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance?
- Northridge Finance didn’t check to see if you already had this type of insurance cover through your employer or another policy?
- I believe Northridge Finance sold me the wrong product.
- At the time of taking out the PPI I was self-employed, unemployed or retired.
- Northridge Finance didn’t check if I had pre-existing medical conditions.
- Northridge Finance has already been fined or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Northridge Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with Northridge Finance.
How to start your PPI claim with Northridge Finance?
Plevin Ruling – Making a High Commission PPI Claim with Northridge Finance?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Northridge Finance which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Read more about High Commission PPI Claims.