YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM NORTHRIDGE FINANCE
Getting a loan to fund big purchases like buying a car for example has become very common. However, what has transpired is that some consumers may have been mis-sold PPI with the car finance taken out with Northridge Finance.
How was PPI mis-sold to Consumers?
Ways in which PPI may have been mis-sold to customers include:
- You were not made aware by Northridge Finance that you were being sold PPI?
- Were you told by Northridge Finance that having the PPI policy was compulsory?
- Did Northridge Finance check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- Had you been led to believe by Northridge Finance that you need to buy PPI from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance?
- Northridge Finance didn’t check to see if you already had this type of insurance cover through your employer or another policy?
- I believe Northridge Finance sold me the wrong product.
- At the time of taking out the PPI I was self-employed, unemployed or retired.
- Northridge Finance didn’t check if I had pre-existing medical conditions.
- Northridge Finance has already been fined or is facing PPI queries.
How To Make a Motor Finance PPI Complaint?
is important to make a PPI claim as soon as possible. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has set a deadline of 29 August 2019, which all complaints should be submitted by. Customers lose the right to pursue a claim using the FCA or the Financial Ombudsman Service after this date. Claims can still however, be pursued through the civil courts.
If you have a live finance agreement with PPI and wish to make a claim, you can do so without there being any detrimental effect on your relationship with Northridge Finance or your credit score being affected.
Here’s what you need to do next
We’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with Northridge Finance as quickly as possible.
- Start your FREE PPI CHECK FORM process by using our online form. Completing the required information will help to establish if you have held a policy with Northridge Finance; or
- Call our dedicated number for PPI claims on 0333 443 9158.
At PPIClaims.com, we offer a simple check and claim process where our efficient team of claim handlers will make it as easy as possible for anyone who would like to claim.
Had a claim rejected?
If you’ve submitted a mis-sold PPI complaint to Northridge Finance that was not upheld, you can raise another complaint with the same lender based on undisclosed commission charges following the Plevin ruling. Please complete our High Commission Refund form .