YOU MAY BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM PARAGON CAR FINANCE
Getting a loan from banks and other lenders to fund big purchases like buying a car has become a common form of financing over the last three decades. With this, millions of consumers were also sold PPI along with car finance agreements and many have were mis-sold PPI by finance providers such as Paragon Car Finance.
How PPI may have been mis-sold to Consumers by Paragon Car Finance?
- You were unaware that you were being sold the insurance by Paragon Car Finance.
- Paragon Car Finance told you that the PPI policy purchase was compulsory.
- Paragon Car Finance did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy.
- Paragon Car Finance advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy.
- I believe I was sold the wrong product by Paragon Car Finance.
- I was self-employed, unemployed or retired at the time of taking the motor finance.
- I had pre-existing medical conditions which meant I couldn’t claim on the policy.
- Paragon Car Finance have already been fined or are facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Paragon Car Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with Paragon Car Finance.
How to start your PPI claim with Paragon Car Finance?
Plevin Ruling – Making a High Commission PPI Claim with Paragon Car Finance?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Paragon Car Finance which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Read more about High Commission PPI Claims.