YOU MAY BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM PSA FINANCE UK
Getting loans from banks and other lenders to fund big purchases like buying a car has become a common form of financing over the 30 years. With this rise, millions of consumers were also sold PPI with their car loan agreements and may have been mis-sold by finance providers such as PSA Finance UK
Grounds on which PPI may have been mis-sold by PSA Finance UK
- You were unaware that you were being sold the PPI Insurance by PSA Finance UK.
- PSA Finance UK did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy.
- PSA Finance UK told me PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale.
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy.
- I believe I was sold the wrong insurance product by PSA Finance UK.
- I was self-employed, unemployed or retired at the time of taking the motor finance.
- I had pre-existing medical conditions which meant I could not claim on my PPI policy.
- PSA Finance UK have already been fined or are facing PPI queries.
- PSA Finance UK advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with PSA Finance UK?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with PSA Finance UK.
How to start your PPI claim with PSA Finance UK?
Plevin Ruling – Making a High Commission PPI Claim with PSA Finance UK
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with PSA Finance UK which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Read more about High Commission PPI Claims.