YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM PSA FINANCE UK
Many consumers may have been mis-sold PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) on their motor finance agreements from PSA Finance UK.
Grounds on which PPI may have been mis-sold by PSA Finance UK
- You were unaware that you were being sold the PPI Insurance by PSA Finance UK.
- PSA Finance UK did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy.
- PSA Finance UK told me PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale.
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy.
- I believe I was sold the wrong insurance product by PSA Finance UK.
- I was self-employed, unemployed or retired at the time of taking the motor finance.
- I had pre-existing medical conditions which meant I could not claim on my PPI policy.
- PSA Finance UK have already been fined or are facing PPI queries.
- PSA Finance UK advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
How to Make a Motor Finance PPI Complaint to PSA Finance UK?
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has set a deadline of 29 August 2019, by which time all PPI complaints will need to have been submitted. After this date, customers will lose the right to have their complaint assessed by us, or the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you have previously received a letter from PSA Finance UK outlining potential concerns about the way PPI may have been sold to you, then you may have less time, so it is important to act as soon as possible.
Please be assured that by checking or complaining about PPI to PSA Finance UK, neither your relationship with, nor your credit score will be adversely affected in any way.
Here’s what you need to do next
We’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with PSA Finance as quickly as possible.
- Start your FREE PPI CHECK FORM process by using our online form. Completing the required information will help to establish if you have held a policy with PSA Finance; or
- Call our dedicated number for PPI claims on 0333 443 9158.
At PPIClaims.com, we offer a simple check and claim process where our efficient team of claim handlers will make it as easy as possible for anyone who would like to claim.
What If Your PPI claim has been rejected
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with PSA Finance UK which was not upheld, and you wish to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged on your PPI policy, please complete our online PPI Commission.