YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM REDLINE FINANCE
Getting a loan to fund big purchases like buying a car for example has become very common. However, what has transpired is that some consumers may have been mis-sold PPI with the car finance taken out with Redline Finance.
How was PPI mis-sold to Consumers?
Ways in which PPI may have been mis-sold to customers include:
- You were not made aware by Redline Finance that you were being sold PPI?
- Did Redline Finance check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- Did Redline Finance say purchasing the PPI was compulsory at the point of sale?
- Were you led to believe by Redline Finance that you need to buy PPI from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance?
- Redline Finance didn’t check to see if I already had this type of insurance cover through my employer or another policy?
- I believe Redline Finance sold me the wrong product.
- At the time of taking out the PPI I was self-employed, unemployed or retired.
- The Redline Finance didn’t check if I had pre-existing medical conditions.
- Redline Finance has already been fined or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Redline Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry, we can check if you had PPI with Redline Finance for free.
How to start your PPI claim with Redline Finance?
To get your PPI claim underway we’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with Redline Finance on your behalf as quickly as possible.
- To start your PPI claim we first need to establish if you had PPI on your Redline Finance car finance account. To start your Free PPI check with Redline Finance complete our online form with your contact details.
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by Redline Finance?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Redline Finance which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy, please complete our online High Commission PPI Check check.