YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM REDLINE FINANCE
Getting a loan from banks and other lenders to fund big purchases like buying a car has become a common form of financing over the 30 years. Millions of consumers were also sold PPI along with their car finance agreements and many may have been mis-sold PPI by finance providers such as Redline Finance.
How PPI may have been mis-sold to Consumers by Redline Finance?
Ways in which PPI may have been mis-sold to customers include:
- You were not made aware by Redline Finance that you were being sold PPI?
- Did Redline Finance check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy?
- Did Redline Finance say purchasing the PPI was compulsory at the point of sale?
- Were you led to believe by Redline Finance that you need to buy PPI from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance?
- Redline Finance didn’t check to see if I already had this type of insurance cover through my employer or another policy?
- You believe Redline Finance sold me the wrong product.
- At the time of taking out the PPI I was self-employed, unemployed or retired.
- The Redline Finance didn’t check if I had pre-existing medical conditions.
- Redline Finance has already been fined or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Redline Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with Redline Finance.
How to start your PPI claim with Redline Finance?
Plevin Ruling – Making a High Commission PPI Claim with Redline Finance
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Redline Finance which was not upheld, you may now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Learn more about High Commission PPI Claims.