YOU MAY BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM SANTANDER CONSUMER FINANCE
Many consumers may have been mis-sold PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) on their car finance agreements by Santander Consumer Finance.
How PPI may have been mis-sold to Consumers by Santander Consumer Finance?
- You were unaware that you were being sold the insurance by Santander Consumer Finance.
- Santander Consumer Finance told you that the PPI policy purchase was compulsory.
- Santander Consumer Finance did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy.
- Santander Consumer Finance advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
- You did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy?
- You believe I was sold the wrong product by Santander Consumer Finance.
- At the time of taking the motor finance, I was self-employed, unemployed or retired
- You had pre-existing medical conditions which meant you couldn’t claim on the policy.
- Santander Consumer Finance have already been fined or are facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Santander Consumer Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with Santander Consumer Finance.
How to start your PPI claim with Santander Consumer Finance?
Plevin Ruling – Making a High Commission PPI Claim with Santander Consumer Finance
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Santander Consumer Finance which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Learn more about High Commission PPI Claims.