YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM SANTANDER CONSUMER FINANCE
Many consumers may have been mis-sold PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) on their car finance agreements by Santander Consumer Finance.
Grounds PPI was mis-sold to Consumers
- You were unaware that you were being sold the insurance by Santander Consumer Finance.
- Santander Consumer Finance told you that the PPI policy purchase was compulsory.
- Santander Consumer Finance did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy.
- Santander Consumer Finance advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy?
- I believe I was sold the wrong product by Santander Consumer Finance.
- At the time of taking the motor finance, I was self-employed, unemployed or retired
- I had pre-existing medical conditions which meant I couldn’t claim on the policy.
- Santander Consumer Finance have already been fined or are facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Santander Consumer Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry, we can check if you had PPI with Santander Consumer Finance for free.
How to start your PPI claim with Santander Consumer Finance?
To get your PPI claim underway we’d like to discuss the details of your case with you, so your complaint can be lodged with Santander Consumer Finance on your behalf as quickly as possible.
- To start your PPI claim we first need to establish if you had PPI on your Santander Consumer Finance car finance account. To start your Free PPI check with Santander Consumer Finance complete our online form with your contact details.
What If my PPI Claim Has Already Been Rejected by Santander Consumer Finance?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Santander Consumer Finance which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy, please complete our online High Commission PPI Check check.