YOU MAY BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES
Getting a loan from banks and other lenders to fund big purchases like buying a car has become a common form of financing over the 30 years. Along with their car finance agreements millions of consumers were also sold PPI and many may have been mis-sold PPI by finance providers such as Toyota Financial Services.
How PPI may have been mis-sold by Toyota Financial Services?
Ways in which PPI may have been mis-sold to customers include:
- You were not made aware by Toyota Financial Services that you were being sold PPI.
- You were told by Toyota Financial Services that having the PPI policy was compulsory.
- Did Toyota Financial Services check if you had any exclusions that would make it impossible to make a claim on the PPI policy.
- Were you led to believe by Toyota Financial Services that you need to buy PPI from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
- Toyota Financial Services didn’t check to see if I already had this type of insurance cover through my employer or another policy.
- You believe Toyota Financial Services sold me the wrong product.
- At the time of taking out the PPI I was self-employed, unemployed or retired.
- The Toyota Financial Services didn’t check if you had pre-existing medical conditions.
- Toyota Financial Services has already been fined or is facing PPI queries.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Toyota Financial Services?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with Toyota Financial Services.
How to start your PPI claim with Toyota Financial Services?
Plevin Ruling – Making a High Commission PPI Claim with Toyota Financial Services
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Toyota Financial Services which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Learn more about High Commission PPI Claims.