YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM VAUXHALL FINANCE
Many consumers may have been mis-sold PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) on their motor finance agreements from Vauxhall Finance Plc.
Grounds on which PPI may have been mis-sold by Vauxhall Finance Plc
- You were unaware that you were being sold the PPI Insurance by Vauxhall Finance Plc.
- Vauxhall Finance Plc did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy.
- Vauxhall Finance Plc told me PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale.
- I did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy.
- I believe I was sold the wrong insurance product by Vauxhall Finance Plc.
- At the time of taking the motor finance, I was self-employed, unemployed or retired.
- I had pre-existing medical conditions which meant I could not claim on my PPI policy.
- Vauxhall Finance Plc have already been fined or are facing PPI queries.
- Vauxhall Finance Plc advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
How to Make a Motor Finance PPI Complaint to Vauxhall Finance Plc?
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has set a deadline of 29 August 2019, by which time all PPI complaints will need to have been submitted. After this date, customers will lose the right to have their complaint assessed by us, or the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you have previously received a letter from Vauxhall Finance Plc outlining potential concerns about the way PPI may have been sold to you, then you may have less time, so it is important to act as soon as possible.
Please be assured that by checking or complaining about PPI to Vauxhall Finance Plc, neither your relationship with, nor your credit score will be adversely affected in any way.
Here’s what you need to do
- Call us – You can call our dedicated number for PPI claims on 0333 443 9158; or
- Fill in form – Start your Free PPI check process by using our online form and completing the required information.
We’d like to discuss the details of your case with you so your complaint can be lodged to as quickly as possible with Vauxhall Finance Plc to find out if you had any PPI charges on your finance agreement.
What If my PPI claim has already been Rejected by Vauxhall Finance Plc
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Vauxhall Finance Plc which was not upheld, and you wish to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged on your PPI policy, please complete our online PPI Commission refund form.