YOU COULD BE OWED £1,000s IN PPI COMPENSATION FROM VAUXHALL FINANCE
Getting loans from banks and other lenders to fund big purchases like buying a car has become a common form of financing over the last 30 years. But along with their car finance agreements millions of consumers were also sold PPI and it now transpires that many may have been mis-sold PPI by finance providers such as Vauxhall Finance Plc.
Grounds on which PPI may have been mis-sold by Vauxhall Finance
- You were unaware that you were being sold the PPI Insurance by Vauxhall Finance Plc.
- Vauxhall Finance Plc did not check if I had any have had exclusions that made it impossible to claim on PPI policy.
- Vauxhall Finance Plc told me PPI purchase was compulsory at the point of sale.
- You did not realise you already had this type of insurance cover as part of my employment or another policy.
- You believe I was sold the wrong insurance product by Vauxhall Finance Plc.
- At the time of taking the motor finance, I was self-employed, unemployed or retired.
- You had pre-existing medical conditions which meant you could not claim on my PPI policy.
- Vauxhall Finance Plc have already been fined or are facing PPI queries.
- Vauxhall Finance Plc advised me that I must buy a policy from the same provider as a loan to be accepted for the motor finance.
What Do I need to Start My PPI Claim with Vauxhall Finance?
Start by finding your paperwork with evidence of mis-sold PPI. You will need this to make a claim. If you no longer have the paperwork, don’t worry we can find out if you had PPI on this or on any previous finance products and/or accounts.
If you notice that your account had PPI attached to it, think back to when it was sold to you. Can you remember when or why you agreed to it? Were you informed that it would be added?
If you can’t remember please don’t worry as this can be done during the PPI check with Vauxhall Finance.
How to start your PPI claim with Vauxhall Finance?
Plevin Ruling – Making a High Commission PPI Claim with Vauxhall Finance?
If you have raised a previous PPI complaint with Vauxhall Finance which was not upheld, you are now be entitled to raise a further complaint relating only to the commission charged under the new Plevin ruling on your PPI policy. Learn more about High Commission PPI Claims.