The Yorkshire Building Society is the third largest building society in the UK. Yorkshire Building Society remains one of the major mutual building societies in Britain.
How was PPI mis-sold?
To determine whether you may have been mis-sold PPI there are a number of questions that you will need to answer:
- Was the PPI advice given by Yorkshire Building Society correct and helpful to you?
- Were you made aware that the policy was optional?
- Did Yorkshire Banking Society check how much sickness pay you received from your employer?
- Did they ask questions about your employment status?
- Did you feel you were treated fairly?
If the answer to any of these questions is no then you have possibly mis-sold your policy and could make a claim to get back any money that is rightfully yours.